The MC1 Plus features the ability to automatically detect the battery being charged and choose the most suitable charge current at either 0.5A or 1A. The MC1 Plus makes a great upgrade to the MC1 charger but is not a replacement.
- Upgraded to include a LCD informational display, this shows the state of charge so that you know how long it is until the battery will be fully charged, also it will display the charge current the battery is charging at.
- Automatically selects most suitable charging current for batteries (0.5A or 1A)
- Reverse-polarity and shortcircuit protection circuit
- Three-stage charging and 0V battery activation
- Micro USB port to supply power for the charger
- Adopts IC temperature monitor to avoid over heat
- Compact size and portability
- Low heat design
INPUT DC 5.0V 1000mA
0.5A Constant current 500±50mA
1.0A Constant current 1000±80mA
Cut-off Voltage 4.2V±0.05V
Apply to 10440/14500/14650/16340/17335/17500/17670/18350/18490/18500/18650/18700/ 22650/25500/26650 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries